Higher Education Insights
We work alongside some of the largest HEIs in the UK, supporting them to understand the student journey. This in turn helps institutions to improve recruitment, conversion and retention rates as well as understand key satisfaction drivers.
In addition, we also successfully scope and launch new courses, assess the impact of funding and awards on student outcomes, and interrogate large HEI datasets to uncover important trends.
Interested in speaking to us about our Higher Education Insights projects?
Find out more: call us on 0113 887 0191 or email email@example.com
Student Recruitment – Motivations to choose an institution
Our insight programmes are designed to understand student drivers and barriers to both accept and decline an offer from a university and at what point they happen in the student journey. Actionable recommendations are then delivered as an output to help drive recruitment at key conversion points.
Example Research Programmes include:
- Student decliners research – identifying & understanding motivations to decline an offer.
- Decision-making – using Behavioural Economics to understand motivations, barriers and key university attributes.
- Student Segmentation – identifying and understanding key student profiles, enabling targeted and tailored communications to key segments.
- Longitudinal student journey research – understanding key milestones and opportunities to leverage communications and conversion activity.
Understand the real Student Experience:
- Non-continuation rates: Identifying and understanding attributes and factors that lead to non-continuation/drop-out and how they differ by demographic.
- NSS / Student satisfaction: Key drivers insight programme that identifies satisfaction drivers for students, when completing their course, and how these align with the NSS.
Student Recruitment Data and Sector Trends
We can offer predictive modelling for student recruitment.
Our Student Recruitment Predictor accurately models and forecasts student numbers for in-cycle student application numbers and accept rates, based on historic datasets, at institution and course level. Access to this data will help to better aid planning and financial forecasting.
Last and by no means least, our team can perform data mining and analysis of large student datasets, inc. UCAS, HESA and internal student data.
*Certain level of historic data required in order to effectively and accurately forecast numbers.
Our insight services
Youth and Student Research
We are highly experienced in engaging pre-16, Gen-Z and Millennial audiences in research projects. Our methods have been developed with young people ...
Impact Evaluation of Access and Outreach Activities
We work with Uni Connect consortiums and University departments, as well as Access and Widening Participation teams, to both understand and measure t...
Higher Education Insights
We work alongside some of the largest HEIs in the UK, supporting them to understand the student journey. This in turn helps institutions to improve r...
We understand the ever growing need to robustly evaluate and measure the impact of government funded projects/programmes, within the education and pu...